Welcome

Welcome to LW Designs. I am located in Clover, South Carolina. I have fallen in love with design. Mostly I create paper products - stationery, invitations, brochures and other collateral, but I also create logos for personal and business use, custom monograms and home art. I am also well versed in general marketing; but my passion is events. I can work in most all areas of marketing from crafting a press release to setting up social media accounts, and from creating a web site to selecting decor from local vendors for your event. I have never been the type of person to think in the box. All of my products are completely custom and created with love and best wishes!!


I hope you will consider me to help make your ideas come to life.


Enjoy!!

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Faux/Foam Pumpkin Tutorial

Birth Week & Wishes

Mason Jars and OCD