3of31 DanceOut


Dance has been one of the most important outlets to me for as long as I can remember. I think I was dancing before I could even walk. For years I even got in trouble for dancing; because I was tapping and kicking and plie'ing through life everywhere I went. I went on to audition for the Radio City Rockettes, and at my last audition in 2001 my dream of dancing ended when I broke an extra bone in my foot that required extensive surgery and landed me with two screws permanently holding my foot together.

I recently found an awesome local dance-inspired fitness class that has been giving me a newly rejuvenated love of dance. Queen City DanceOut has classes around Charlotte AND they currently have a Groupon for 5 or 10 sessions (because who doesn't love a GREAT deal!!).  

Check them out. Maybe I'll see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Faux/Foam Pumpkin Tutorial

Birth Week & Wishes

Designer Pumpkins