Birth Week & Wishes
It's birth week!!
I sit here thinking about how I used to make out a birthday list every year. And soon after a Christmas list. As I grew older, I made general wish lists that encompassed lots of different things for various holidays, which then turned into goal lists, and now I have "to do" lists. Actually, not only do I have "to do" lists, but I have post-its and dry erase boards and reminders on my phone and email for things that I have to accomplish.
Getting older my dreams have turned into tasks; not things that I want to do but things that I have to do. So here's a list of wishes instead of tasks...
- GROW my business into more than a hobby
- Take time to RELAX; manicures, massages, dancing in my living room
- EAT DESSERT first and maybe just by itself
- Tell people how thankful I am for THEM
- Spend time with my FAMILY
- Buy PRESENTS for others, just because
- TRAVEL somewhere new
- Be okay with SAYING NO
- Make a CHRISTMAS LIST
- Take my DOG for walks in the woods with no leash
- Put my toes in the OCEAN more often
- Throw a PARTY for no reason
- Use fancy DISHES for pizza
- Give myself FLOWERS that are too pretty to leave at the store
- Learn to COOK something new each week
- Start each day like it's your BIRTHDAY!!
What wishes would you want to add to your list?