New year, new plan(er)

It's not a secret that I like to stay busy. Partially because I get bored (you know what they say about idle hands...) and partially because my autoimmune condition kicks into high gear and my joints become very stiff and sore when I'm still.

To stay organized I keep lists, and notebooks and calendars... and lots of post-it notes!

Check out some of these fun planners:

Greenroom planners have been my go-to for the past few years.
Got this pretty book last year and a similar orange and blue floral print for 2014.



2014 kate spade new york desktop spiral
Who doesn't LOVE Kate Spade?!
 

2013-2014 Jonathan Adler Agendas & Mini Notebooks
Jonathan Adler - vibrant geometric patterns

https://www.erincondren.com/classic-life-planners
Erin Condren has absolutely beautiful stationery

In addition to my paper addiction, I just really like how a good paper notebook feels to write on and picking out a pretty book for the year. One of my goals for 2014 is to redo my "storage" room into a functioning office/craft room. I've been busy pinning creative and gorgeous organizing ideas for the past few months. And when that's done maybe we'll move onto the laundry room... and then... we'll see.

Here's to an organized 2014! How do you stay organized?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Faux/Foam Pumpkin Tutorial

Birth Week & Wishes

Mason Jars and OCD