Fall for October

I found this quote on Pinterest last year:

It's the truth. I love October the best. The colors, pumpkins, football, sweaters, boots, cooler weather... And both my anniversary and birthday fall in October so it's doubly sweet.

Last October I took part in a 31-day blogging challenge where I focused on life and many changes I had going on at the time and talked about the last 31 days of being 31-years-old.

This year, I'm focusing on FUN!! Going to fall festivals, picking pumpkins, enjoying PSL with friends, trekking to the mountains to see leaves, fall wardrobe and decor, and so much more. 

I hope you'll go along this journey with me and share your fall favorites, too.

http://lwdesignssc.blogspot.com/search/label/31%20Days%202014



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Faux/Foam Pumpkin Tutorial

Birth Week & Wishes

Mason Jars and OCD