Crafty Class


Today I taught nearly 50 women how to make a wreath. I typically teach children, so I was able to do something a little more complicated. After several people that couldn't make it asked about another class and I got positive feedback at the class it got me thinking...

I wonder if I could find a place locally that I could host monthly craft lessons? And if I found a place would people be interested in coming to learn to make different projects?

It's something to look into I guess.

What are some projects you'd like to learn make? Would you be interested in taking a local craft class?

I appreciate the feedback.


Also today, in honor of November I posted a 30 Days of Thanks page that I will be adding to each day.
http://lwdesignssc.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Faux/Foam Pumpkin Tutorial

Birth Week & Wishes

Mason Jars and OCD