31 Day Challenge, Day 2 ~ Shoeboxes

I LOVE Shoeboxes.

My closet is full of them; I have some of those plastic ones for shoes that lost their shoeboxes; and I love these ones:
 
Operation Christmas Child GO Boxes

Tonight I had nearly 20 kids putting together Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes for our 2013 collection. They were so excited and I was excited to see them come up with ideas of what they want other children to receive for Christmas. Our goal is 150 boxes. I can't wait to see them start piling back up, packed to the brims and overflowing with goodies packed with love.

Want to learn more about Operation Christmas Child and how you can pack a shoebox this year? Visit www.samaritanspurse.org/occ. And check out my Pinterest page for ideas of what to pack in your Operation Christmas Child shoebox.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Faux/Foam Pumpkin Tutorial

Birth Week & Wishes

Mason Jars and OCD