Thirty-One

Here's my shameless Thirty-One plug:

I'm a Thirty-One consultant because I'm addicted to their bags. Specifically, I am obsessed with the Large Utility Tote. I think that I have 6 of these wonderful, versatile bags. I use them for laundry when we travel, toting presents, carrying food and crock pots to parties, for teaching supplies, to carry the dog's travel necessities, and so much more. Here's something really awesome... in November the special is a MEDIUM Utility Tote for $7 with every $35 spent. Not only are they almost as fabulous as their bigger counterpart - they come in an OWL print AND snowmen print.



AND check out some of these great bundle ideas that would make great gifts (there are only 67 days until CHRISTMAS)...
 

Want to book a party? Email me at lisamoseley@live.com.
Just want to shop? Visit my website: www.mythirtyone.com/lwmoseley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Faux/Foam Pumpkin Tutorial

Birth Week & Wishes

Mason Jars and OCD