Busyness Prevails

The last two weeks have been a little crazy.

After my birthday {at our favorite local locale} life went nuts. I taught a wreath making class to 50 women, taught my regular Sunday kids class and musical class, took an evening trip to Black Mountain, N.C. and back for work, worked in the nursery at church, helped with interviews at a food drive, celebrated with hundred of visitors and several regional media outlets for Billy Graham's birthday at the Billy Graham Library, hung out a football game, made wreaths for a vendor show, taught some more classes, displayed my wares at said vendor show, had dance rehearsal (for a performance at church on 11/26), taught some more and had a meeting for our spring ladies retreat.

Like I said, it's been crazy.

The next few weeks will continue along this route. But this is my FAVORITE season. I love seeing family and friends, visiting Christmas festivities and running... running.... running.

We have some awesome events coming up at the Billy Graham Library. Next week Our State Magazine is having their December issue launch which features Billy Graham's 'Prayer for North Carolina.' Then the next day my department is hosting a blogger luncheon and the Library will host a Ladies Night Out where the author of 'Grandma's Christmas Legacy' has a very unique presentation of the testimony of the Christmas Tree. On Dec. 6, Sarah Palin is visiting for a book-signing of her newest Christmas book. Dec. 7 is the annual Teddy Bear Tea (a sweet program for children). Oh, and Christmas at the Library starts Dec. 2 - the lights are already going up and they are one of my favorite things.

In there somewhere is Thanksgiving and soon after is Christmas. I'm going to be exhausted, but it's all worth it.

I'll be adding my wreaths to Etsy over the weekend. I have about a dozen ready to sell and can always make you your very own with your decor or favorite colors. {lisa@lwdesignssc.com}

With so much going on it's easy to lose sight of things. I keep notes for myself to try and keep on task, but inevitably I always miss something. This year in addition to all the things that keep me busy I'm scheduling in some fun time and some down time to try and keep things balanced. I will schedule a massage and go shopping and add some glitter to everything that I can. I will eat out and bake cookies and enjoy some Starbucks red cups. AND if my house gets a little dusty along the way, I'm not going to stress about it.

Happy Fall Y'all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Faux/Foam Pumpkin Tutorial

Birth Week & Wishes

Designer Pumpkins