Colors of Fall

Have y'all had a chance to see the leaves changing in your area? I haven't. For starters, the leaves in northern South Carolina are just beginning to show signs of changing and our schedules haven't let us make any road trips. I keep seeing photos on Facebook and Instagram of all the pretty colors up in the mountains and I know that soon enough they'll work their way down to us.

Check out this awesome fall foliage map put together by the scientists ay SmokyMountains.com.


 photo fallfoliagereport_zps9eb09a40.gif

I'm looking forward to the weekend after next when I'll be at the Allume Conference. It looks like a perfect weekend for leaves in Greenville.



And speaking of colors... this fall's Pantone fashion palette are gorgeous! Mustard, royal blue, burgundy, cognac, taupe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Faux/Foam Pumpkin Tutorial

Birth Week & Wishes

Designer Pumpkins